Friday, June 15, 2007

New shows

So we all know that a lot news shows are coming this fall. CW has let shows go, including Gilmore Girls, and 7th Heaven. Of course, they're going to have to replace them. Well, to me the new shows coming out don't look to interesting to me. First lets talk about the show Reaper. They say it will be showing on Tuesdays at nine. The shows about a guy, Sam, and his parents sold his soul to the devil. Well, he doesn't find out until his 21st birthday, when the devil starts giving him jobs to do. Sounds okay. Not something I would watch. It also remind me a little of Supernatural, with all the demons and stuff. Okay, next show, Aliens in America. So, it's about this kid who signs up for the exchange student program and it doesn't turn out to be what they thought it would be. Sounds like a cute little funny show. I don't know how it's going to last that long though. That will be on CW on Mondays at 8:30. Next, Life Is Wild. It's about a girl who's father moves them to Africa for a year. It also sounds like a nice show, but I don't see how this one is going to last either. Next, I got to admit, that's what I named this blog after. I had no idea that the show was acually about a girl who has a blog with the secret identity of gossip girl. This show seems to be a little to sexual for my taste. Probably taking the place of OC for many, you know with all the drama. Those are the most talked about, but there's also Crowned, Farmer Wants A Wife, Eight Days a Week, and Online Nation.

No comments: