Thursday, June 14, 2007

Okay, Okay. Now since this is my first post I thought I would start with something everybody talks about- AMERICAN IDOL. Even though it's been over for a few weeks, everyone still talks about it because that empty space in our hearts can't be filled with the replacement So You Think You Can Dance. That show annoys me. It's a total repeat of American Idol only with dancing. Even the judges have the same personalities and accents. As many of you may know, I have been a total fan of Blake Lewis throughout the whole season of American Idol. Now many of you may thinks I'm totally bummed he didn't win, but I'm not because :
A: My favorite has never gotten this far, and
B: Most runner-ups go farther than the real American Idols. And don't deny it. I'm mean look at last year. You have Chris Daughtrey, who came in fourth and he went farther than the three others who beat him. It's because the American Idol is stuck in a 2-year contract and has to do what American Idol tells them.
Well, that's all for now, a new subject tomorrow.
Click on the squares on the side to watch clips of Blake.

No comments: