lol about the monkey, yes i'm still doing the other blog, i was going to update it with disney world the other day but our computer is like dying and i guess it was to much for me to edit so many pics (since i had to edit them first) and it was driving me mad since it was sooo slow and i had to take a break and i never got back to it, sorry.
5 comments:
Are you going to keep up your other blog? It was good!
Write a little about Disney World.
Love,
Uncle Tickle
(A Monkey's Uncle)
lol about the monkey, yes i'm still doing the other blog, i was going to update it with disney world the other day but our computer is like dying and i guess it was to much for me to edit so many pics (since i had to edit them first) and it was driving me mad since it was sooo slow and i had to take a break and i never got back to it, sorry.
Okay, I'll be looking for it. I'm getting into these video posts now. You can talk and show more. I am doing it my digital camera!
Love,
Uncle Tickle
A monkey's uncle
Go to the Family Room and click on the U-Tube Post there of the Hut Sut Song!
K-Star,
That's too bad you can't come. I was thinking of a boat ride over to Fire Island and spending the day there!
Have a good rest of the summer. I am waiting for the pictures from Disney World.
Love,
Uncle Tickle
Post a Comment